- Abstract submission deadline: 23 September 23:59 EDT/03:59 +1 GMT.
- If you are a U.S. Federal Government employee and cannot submit your abstract by the deadline, please begin your abstract submission and contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, referencing your abstract ID#, to obtain for further instructions.
- To edit a submitted abstract or to complete a partial submission, select Login from the left panel.
- To submit a Town Hall proposal, select Search Topics from the left panel and click on Town Hall from the list of options.
- Search for a session by selecting an option from the left panel or use the simple phrase search below by typing index terms, key words, chair/author names, or the session/abstract title in the search field. You can also limit the search results by using one or more of the available filters below.
- The Ocean Sciences Meeting Program Committee reviews all proposals and has the final decision on session approvals. The chairs of approved sessions were notified in mid-July 2015. Only sessions approved by the Ocean Sciences Meeting Program Committee appear on the scientific program site and are available for abstract submissions. Contact the AGU Scientific Program Management Team with any questions related to the status of sessions. Refer to the AGU session submission standards here. Acceptance notices for abstracts will be distributed in mid-November 2015.
Utilize the search options below to submit abstracts to sessions for the 2016 Ocean Sciences Meeting.